Grades: 2nd – 3rd
PLANT PALS Grades: 2nd – 3rd
- Workshop Lead: Sabrina Mguyen (High School Student)
- Workshop Description: Through science experiments, gardening, games, role-playing, crafts, and other activities, we will explore the Plant Kingdom.
- We will have fun learning about the characteristics and life processes of plants as well as how the plants interact with each other and their environment.
- Depending on the degree of allergic reactions, children who have allergies to plants, pollens, peanuts, and/or bees may not want to participate in this workshop.
- Subjects covered: Botany, Environmental Science, and Food Science